Thursday, November 25, 2021

Where to Plant

 God do you want me to go to Florida? Odessa will work out well.

Will Eric come to Odessa to live with me? Maybe in a year.

Do you want me to go back to Destin? If you do, just for one month

Do you want me to live with Ashley? No. 

Do you want me to rent a room in Orlando? If you want to see Eric more then yep, that could be fun.

Do you think Eric is a good man for me? I am still working on him. 

Would Ben ever be a good friend for me? Yes, better then Eric. He just has to stop being scared. Once you start working he will be fine, cuz he will see you are being productive.

Do you want me to get an apartment in Odessa? There is no rush, espectially if you work at that restuarant and you would love it there. 

Can I ever live with my mom? I don't like that idea. 

Will I get to see my daughters in Odessa if I start working? Probably in a month on the weekends at your nice, fancy hotel, that you would have to work hard for, but it would be worth it.

Would I be happier living in Odessa or in Florida? Possibly in Odessa. You just need to make some great friends. And the church there is great. Maybe someone there has a room for rent. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment