Thursday, November 11, 2021

Marriage

 I met a great guy here in Florida that I could see myself with forever. I am already considering marriage with him after just one phone call. I remember it was like that with my ex husband too. I knew after just one phone call that I could be happy with him forever, and we were very happy, for 7 years at least. This new guy is the same sign as me, just like my ex husband was. I don't know why, but people seem to click the best with their same sign. 

The next test is seeing how he is in bed. :)  All you religious people out there are probably like, "Um....you're supposed to get married and then do that." But let's be real, almost no one gets married first and then has sex. We all like to take our future new car for a test drive. Marriage is half talking and half having a good sex life. If doing both of those things with someone is fun, you probably can make a marriage last with them forever. 

If you are lonely, get on Tinder. It's fun, for the most part. Don't be afraid to call them. And then don't be afraid to go see them and have some fun. :) Most people are kind and trustworthy. Take a leap of faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment