Monday, November 8, 2021

Living on my Own

 I think I have the perfect set up. I currently have a hotel for $60 a night. If I could get it down to $40 a night that would only be $1200 a month. I just got hired at Hobby Lobby. They pay $17 an hour. If I work full time there I could make $2700 a month. Then I would profit $1500 every month. I could also deliver pizzas in the evenings if I work 8 to 4 at Hobby Lobby and 5 to 9 at Pizza Hut. And I probably would get free pizza so no food expenses. Sweet! I would make so much then it would be crazy. I could make $400 a week at Pizza Hut. $1600 a month so my total profit per month would be $3100. Not to shabby. 

Then in 6 months I could buy a brand new Volkswagen Jetta, which is my dream car. Or maybe my dream car is a Toyota Solara convertible. I'm not sure. 

I think that all would be pretty awesome. Getting to live in a beach city has always been my dream. Ever since I was like 8 years old I wanted a glass house on the beach. Someday I'll have that. Someday. 

I hope all your dreams are coming true too, dear reader. That is what is so great about America. Whatever you want, you can make happen if you work hard enough. May God bless America!


No comments:

Post a Comment