Tuesday, November 9, 2021

My Life in Destin

My main goal here is to explore as many beaches around here as I can. Every day I plan to go check out a new one. 

But I also want to work part time. I don't know if I should work at Hobby Lobby or at Papa John's again. I feel God says I wouldn't like Hobby Lobby. I applied at Papa John's today and might wait for them to call me. I know I could make a lot there as a driver, because I always did in the past, and that would pay for my high priced beach hotel. Unless someone who owes me will help me get an apartment here. :)  Or maybe I will find a room for rent down here. That is very possible. Or I could move in with a co-worker. 

If things don't work out here I feel God wants me to go live with my best friend in California. I think God wants me to just let myself have peace for awhile. I might stay here a few more days and then head to CA. The drive will be 30 hours, which I could do in 2 days lol.  That should be fun. Or I could take the longer route and go up to see Tennessee and then over to Arkansas. It would be funny if I kept driving back and forth between Florida and CA. This might not be my only time driving across the entire U.S. 

At first Destin didn't feel like home, but now it feels more like home then any place I've ever lived. It reminds me of SoCal a lot so it feels like I have always been here. The weather is nice like SoCal. It is not humid at all. The air feels crisp and clean all the time. Everything you see looks really cool. It is probably the only beach city that still looks pristine. Also the people here are super nice. I met the coolest lady at the laundromat yesterday. She told me the Papa John's is always hiring. I think that was a divine appointment. 

At some point I am still hoping my ex bf will get an apartment for us. It would be ideal if he could get one in SoCal or Destin. I believe that something like that will work out eventually. I just have to be patient. 

God says, "Be at peace here. This is your time to think. Don't rush into anything, job wise or relationships. Take your time to just think. You will get your dream job and dream husband, which might not be Eric. Just be open to anything. Keep trusting that I will protect you and provide for you. You might live in Destin forever and just be on your own forever. You might be the most happy that way."

Ok God, your will be done. Thank you for always leading me and protecting me and providing for me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment