Sunday, November 28, 2021

My New Life

 I got a great job at the Saltgrass here in town today! It is right by my extended stay hotel. The location is perfect. This area is probably the nicest area of Odessa. I am so happy to be here! I was thinking of working at Papa John's again here but my car needs a break after being driven for 30 days straight all over the states. :) Poor Pugsley lol. 

I am so happy to be back here! It feels like home again, just like it used to. This area was my home for 3 years about 7 years ago. I have a lot of really fun memories here. 

I love the church here called Crossroads. The service was SO COOL this morning. Maybe someday I can help lead worship there. Who knows. :) Hands down today was the best church experience of my life! The worship songs were all my favorite songs. The sermon was about how God goes after the underdogs. How he can use anyone and he can call anyone. Amen.

I might get in some small groups at that church. That would be great. I think mostly though I will find my closest friends at my new job. I remember at Papa John's how much that felt like my family and I made the closest friends of my life there. I will miss them a lot and it's hard to start over, but I think this will be a very happy and comfortable place for me to stay forever. My hotel has a free breakfast, so that is a huge plus. I hate cooking for myself, unless it's frozen pizza lol.  

I think I could be happy here for a very long time, and hopefully I will get to see my daughters soon. May God bless you all. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment