Friday, November 26, 2021

The Golden Rule

"Do to others what you would have them do to you." I remember 5 months ago I was down to only $40. I told my friend about it. He didn't seem to care. He could have loaned me money but he didn't. Now he is somewhat broke and I probably should care, but I am choosing not to. Personally, I see that as having good boundaries. If you make yourself broke, then you can make yourself unbroke too. 

It is hard to treat people differently then how they treated you. Karma is real. We always reap what we sow. What goes around comes around. If you want others to be generous to you, then be generous to them. If you want respect from others, then respect them. Give what you want. Just because you don't want it now, you might want it later. Always think of the future. Sow good things now, do good now, so that later you can reap a reward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment