Tuesday, November 9, 2021

New Hotel

 I decided to move to a different hotel to be closer to the Papa John's here. I might start working there soon. Not sure if I want to work part time or full time, but I'll figure that out soon. I love this hotel so much! It has a hot tub that is actually hot and the jets work. :) There is an indoor heated pool. I think it might be the only indoor heated pool that I have been in besides the one in my mom's retirement community. It seems like I have the whole hotel to myself because it's the off season here in Destin. 

This hotel is so much better then my last hotel. I have a giant window with a cool view of the condos here. I can see a little bit of the ocean from it, which is super cool. :) I just had so much fun swimming in the indoor pool. Maybe I will swim there every night. There is a free breakfast here every morning, which is awesome! My last hotel didn't have a free breakfast. I might have all free food then. Breakfast here and then free pizza all day at Papa John's. :)

The beds are so much better here! I also left my last hotel because the room next to me had a very loud dog that barked non stop. I guess that was God telling me it was time to leave. I felt this morning that he was saying go to CA. Then this afternoon I felt God was saying go to West Palm Beach. I suppose God keeps changing his mind on me because I do. I can't figure out what I want. But that is why I might as well stay here another full week, or forever, just to figure out what I want. I'm sure my new co-workers will help me figure it out. Do I want to be done with guys and just live in CA with my best friend Ashley? Or do I want to be married again to my ex and live with him, in his mom's condo or maybe in an apartment here in Destin? Or do I want to stay here at my hotel and live my own life and just have friends at work? I really have no idea. But I'll figure it out eventually. 

God says, "Just take your time. You don't need to rush into anything, even work. Just enjoy yourself. Not many people get to do what you are doing. Just take it easy. Try to not worry."

Amen. May God bless you! And may God help me to know what I want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment