Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Happy Life

 I just ate so much at the free breakfast that I might throw up. :) This really could be the perfect life to just stay in my hotel forever. I would never have to buy food again. I could just live off the free breakfast, and hopefully I'll get free pizzas at Papa John's. I would never have to buy toilet paper or anything else again. There is a beach about 2 minutes from my hotel. I can see the ocean from my hotel window. 

I am debating now if I should be an in store or delivery driver. I would be worried about car repairs if I'm a driver. Also the condos here could be tricky to deliver to, but I would think I would make a lot in tips here.  Although I have noticed in delivery, that overly rich people don't tip as well, because they are not sympathetic to a career in delivery driving. They might not realize how much we have to pay for in car repairs. God will lead me. I'll probably start out working in store and eventually be a driver, maybe just a back up driver. 

Later I'll go check out a beach down the road from my hotel. If you want to see pictures follow me on Twitter, Lucky Lisa. :) 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment