Monday, November 15, 2021

Dreaming

 It was hard to leave Destin, Florida. I was so comfortable there. But I am now in West Palm Beach, Florida. I am hoping my ex boyfriend will come hang out with me. I would love to have a long happy life here with him. I am in a pricey hotel tonight, but I might book a cheaper hotel for 5 nights just to see if we can rekindle that flame we once had. :)

If my ex doesn't want to be with me anymore, my back up plan is to drive up the Florida coast all the way to Tennessee, then through Arkansas and over to California. Maybe Eric could come with me for that trip, but I feel totally ok with doing it alone too. I just had my battery checked on my car and it is good. I think I'll get a diagnostic done tomorrow just to make sure everything is working well in my car. Then I will have peace about taking my car across the entire United States. :)

My plan A though is to just stay here forever. I would love to get an apartment here with Eric. It is a beautiful city. Everything is clean and pristine looking. It is nice and warm. I will check out the beaches here tomorrow. I think I could for sure be happy living here forever. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s obvious Eric doesn’t want a relationship with, Ashley said she doesn’t want to live with you. Why do you keep saying you have all these options, when these people clearly want nothing to do with you? You are delusional.

    What sort of Christian abandons their children? You are choosing to live 1000s of miles away when there is nothing legally stopping you from seeing and being around your daughters. You are lazy and selfish, any mother who loves their children would do anything to have their children in their life.

    You are a selfish narcissist who seems to only care about themselves, with delusions as to what relationships you actually have with people, you have the emotional intelligence of an infant with no self awareness.
    Seek psychiatric help. You are disgusting.

    ReplyDelete