Saturday, November 13, 2021

What To Do

 Options.....

Living with Joe. He would be a great friend. When I first saw his pic online I felt like God said, "He could be your best friend for the year that you are here." It is crazy he looked like the twin of Thomas, who I used to work with. Thomas was kind of my best friend for a year. 

Living with Ryan. He is probably the sweetest guy I've ever met. I know I could trust him 24/7 forever. He is as sweet and gentle as a lamb. I wouldn't mind being around him all the time. 

Living with Eric. Only if he gets an apartment for us, somewhere, anywhere in Florida. But I don't want to live in his mom's condo, or maybe I would. I can't figure that out yet. 

Living with Ashley. She seems to want me to rent a room somewhere around her instead of live with her. She might not be in her apartment for much longer. She hates her apartment and is planning to move in with her cousins. 

Living with Mark. It seems he might not be allowed to have other people living in his house. It is basically a parish that he lives in, on church property. 

Living by myself in my hotel for a long time. I could make it work if I work 40 hours or more each week. My savings wouldn't run out for a year, maybe longer. But that would be a lonely life. Peaceful, but lonely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment