Sunday, November 7, 2021

South, West or Stay

 God do you think I should go south to West Palm Beach? "No there is no reason to. If Eric wanted you to come down there, he would have asked you to by now. His silence means he is mad at you because you moved on with someone else for a few days. He could forgive you and you could reconcile, but he is choosing not to. Don't worry, you can always find a new guy, who might be BETTER."

When do you want me to drive to CA? "I say wait one more month. Something great is about to happen for you." Sweet! :)

Will my car be ok driving all the way to CA? "You made it this far didn't you?" Yes. :)

What do you want me to do in CA? "Find an awesome sugar daddy who will treat you well."

Do you want me to work anywhere in CA? "Maybe subbing, but you will find a guy to take care of you very quickly and easily. You are a rare find there because most of the women are stupid and immature."

Do you want me to go north on this road trip? "No, you're car won't last forever. It will be good to get settled." Yep it will be. 

Is there any other guy you want me to be with? "Maybe Austin. We will see. He is nice."

So many options. It is fun to have options but stressful because I can't make up my freaking mind. :) I could go north, south, east or west. I have a lot of savings for now. The sky is the limit on where I could go or what I could do. I could just explore my awesome new beach town and blog for months and months, but I might work at the Pizza Hut here in town, delivering or just working in the store. Or I could work in one of the super cool restaurants here. 

I could just live in my hotel forever. That would be interesting. I have always thought that would be interesting to just live in a hotel forever. I totally could. But I'll probably meet a sugar daddy soon. 

I can't decide if I want to just be alone and independent for awhile or if I want a man in my life. There are benefits to both. When alone you have more peace but you get lonely. When with someone there is tons of drama but you have someone to hold and talk to. Being able to do whatever I want is very nice, but it's odd to just live for myself. I have been paired up with a guy for the past 12 years. It feels like I forgot what I like to do and how to take care of just myself. 

When you are with someone you feel like you have to take care of them, but they take care of you too, so that is always nice. :)

May God give me wisdom on what I want to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment