Sunday, November 28, 2021

Questions for God

 God why am I here in Odessa? Because I want you to have a close proximity to your kids even if you never get to see them.

When do you want me to go back to Florida? There is nothing for you there. 

Do you want me to get an apartment in Odessa? They are all too run down, but you might find one you would be happy at, but you need help and no one will help you. Oh well. 

Do you ever want me to go to CA? There is nothing for you there. 

Why did you lead me to work at Saltgrass? Your future husband is there. 

What do you want me to do with Crossroads church? Lead it, or part of it. :) Maybe a Bible study. 

Would they ever let me preach at that church? Maybe at a women's breakfast type event. 

Where do you want me to live? I love this hotel for you. It is anointed. And very safe. 

Tell me something about Eric? He is not the one, but you can always be good friends with him via texting or in person. :)

When is the rapture? I haven't decided yet. 

Why did I loose my house? All good things comes to an end eventually. Accept it. 

Will I ever get to buy another house? Maybe with Eric, as friends, in a year. 

Thank you God for all you have blessed me with! .....You deserve it. 


Do you talk to God like that? If not, you should. You're life would be a lot more blessed if you do. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment