Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Love God, Love People

It is so hard to love people sometimes isn't it? How can we stay loving toward them when we don't understand them? Which is most of the time. :) 

But God wants us to love others, no matter what they do to us. 

What is love? 

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

I think the main thing I need to work on is not being irritable. I am irritable a lot. I just get so easily annoyed with stupid things that people do. I don't know why. It is like I am always on edge, always mad about something, almost always annoyed with the stupidity of human beings. I suppose that is because my life has had a lot of stress the past 10 years. Finally I am getting to just breath. 

People have always been around being noisy and nosy and unkind and controlling. It makes you loose patience with humanity. I have been saying for awhile now that if I could dig a hole and bury myself in it, I would. I found my hole, Destin. :) 




1 comment: