Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Perfect Day

 If I could do what I did today every single day for the rest of my life I would be so freaking happy! I woke up at 6am, went to get some awesome free breakfast at 7, came back and tried to nap, but I was too excited about the beach. :) Then I went to the beach around 10 and explored the shops around there. I found a perfect beach with no sting rays finally and went swimming in the ocean like a happy human dolphin. lol. That was so much fun! The waves are a lot smaller then CA beach waves, so it feels a lot more safe. 

Then I came back to my hotel, got some free coffee, and sat in the hot tub. Then I went swimming in the indoor heated pool here. It seriously is amazing being here, because it feels like my own personal hot tub and my own indoor heated pool. I suppose it will get more crowded around the holidays, but for now it's so nice that it feels like my own space. It feels like the most amazing and wonderful hotel I've ever been in. The atmosphere here is so awesome! 

The beach here isn't too crowded at all. Some other people are crazy like me and get in the water in November. :) It isn't that cold though. Outside it's probably almost 80 and the water is about 55 degrees. At first the chill of the water shocks you, but then you get used to it. :) 

I remember in CA getting in the ocean. The water was so freezing cold that you had to wait until your body felt numb before it was comfortable. :) Literally, your body would go totally numb because the water was that cold, year round. 

I have had my eye on Florida for quite awhile now. I used to have a weather app on my phone where you can save cities from all over. I had my city, wherever I was living at the time, Kansas City, Odessa, Austin...and then also Miami, Seattle, New York and San Diego all saved. I remember I always noticed that Florida seemed to have perfect weather all year round. For 10 years now I have wondered what it would be like to live here, and now here I am. :)  

I have always wondered what it would be like to live in a hotel long term too and I think I can make it work, if I work hard, which I plan to. 

God is so good! I am so glad I am here. :) I hope you all are enjoying your life too!


No comments:

Post a Comment