Friday, November 12, 2021

Having Fun

 My thoughts of marrying Mr. Wonderful are on hold. I am now interested in two young, hot guys. I had so much fun with them today. Not two at the same time, one in the morning and one in the evening. I love you Tinder. :)

One guy was named Joe. He made me cry a lot just talking with him about how messed up my life has been. The second guy Ryan made me laugh a lot. He played country music and danced and sang to it. He was so cute! I could have a lot of fun with him if it becomes a more long term relationship. 

It can be nice to be with someone my age, but guys my age are so serious and so depressed. It is nice to be around someone much younger, because they still feel smart and hopeful and happy. They haven't gotten the crap beat out of them by life yet. It is like they are light weight and care free. 

I think that is why I have always loved jobs where I am working around a lot of young people. They are still so full of life. There isn't a dark and depressing rain cloud over their head yet. 

May God send me more young friends to have fun with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment