Monday, November 8, 2021

Great Options

 I feel torn between 3 different options right now. I really want to live with my ex bf in his mom's condo but I feel a bit intimidated by it because it's a 2 million dollar condo. I wouldn't want to mess it up at all, obviously. 

I also want to live with my best friend Ashley, but she doesn't seem to want me to live with her. I don't get why. If I was in her position I would say for sure come on over. She isn't being very welcoming for whatever reason. I guess she is just used to living alone and she prefers that. I suppose also it is because she is a bitch and I just never totally realized that. 

Anther possible option would be renting a room in Midland/Odessa to be by my two daughters. Most people would think that should be my most logical option. Most moms would live by their kids over anything else. But my ex is still crazy. And he doesn't seem to want to bring my girls to me at all. He seems to want to keep them all to himself, because he is possessive of them. 

So I am secluded in this hotel but I am happy here. There are tons of beaches around for me to explore. I love the weather here. I finally don't have any allergy issues here. I have plenty of food. There is a Pizza Hut nearby that I can walk to if I want to work there. It is a great area. I probably will live here in this hotel until I die, which could be a very long time. :)

Maybe my ex husband and my two daughters can come live with me at some point, and we can get an apartment here. Who knows. That would be lots of fun. Or Eric and his cat can come be happy here with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment