Thursday, November 7, 2013

Falling in the Spirit

I have had somewhat of an ongoing debate with my husband in regards to falling back in the Spirit, if it's of God or not etc. 
 
Well last night in my dream I fell back in the Sprit twice.   And I felt the most unbelievable peace I have ever felt in my life, awake or in a dream. Basically it was a peace that put me instantly to sleep. I felt someone slowly lay me down so my body did not hit anything on the way down. 
 
In my dream there was a woman standing in front of me that caused this to happen. Of course actually God caused it but God moves through people also.   It was very powerful and unbelievably relaxing. Praise God! :)
 
The timing of that was quite ironic also because then today I got to witness a break through in a girl I've been babysitting.  Her eyes have been a dark brown color for the last 2 weeks I've been watching her, even though her hair is blonde.  But today her eyes were blue again, as they are supposed to be. :)  Praise God!
 
Often times our eyes can reflect what is going on in the spiritual realm.  I cannot say how her eyes were so dark before, but the fact that they are blue again is a very good sign.  Praise God!  And I have been praying for her a lot lately!  God is moving for sure. :)  Praise God!
 
I pray he keeps using me in the lives of those around me, including you reading this! :)  And may he fill me more and more with His Spirit and help me to not be afraid of supernatural things.  Amen! :)
 
I was just kick boxing Satan in my living room a little bit. lol Telling him he better stop messing with people close to me.  It was funny.  Sometimes you need to kick him around a bit, let him know you're serious that he can't mess with you or those you know lol.  May God protect everyone I know right now in the name of Jesus and may demons not be able to come anywhere near anyone I know.  Amen!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment