Saturday, November 9, 2013

Majesty

One of my favorite worship songs with related verses:  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ySjUMS9dQ

I first heard this song when I was walking into a Harvest Crusade in Orange Country, CA.  I felt like the angels were singing with everyone on this song.  It was and is so anointed! :)  I love it!

Majesty

Here I am
"Better is one day in your courts than thousands elsewhere." :)

Humbled by your Majesty
"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 
"Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and he will lift you up."  :)

Covered by your grace so free
"He whom the son sets free is free indeed!"
"For it is by grace you have been saved through faith and this is not of yourselves lest anyone may boast."

Here I am
"Draw near to God and he shall draw near to you." :)

Knowing I'm a sinful man
"All of your righteous deed are like filthy rags." 
"There is no one righteous, no not one....all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

Covered by the blood of the Lamb
"You are now hidden with God in Christ." 
"The life I live I no longer live but Christ lives in me."  :)


Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
"Greater love has no man than this, that he would lay down his life for his friend."
"I have called you by name, you are mine."  :)

Since you laid down your life
"He emptied himself and became obedient to death, even death on a cross."

The greatest sacrifice
"For the joy set before him he endured the cross." :)


Majesty, Majesty
"Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised!" 
"For the Lord is a great God. Thanks and praise are due to God."

Your grace has found me just as I am
"While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."  :)

Empty handed, but alive in your hands
"I am the vine, you are the braches....apart from me you can do nothing." :)

Majesty, Majesty
"Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor."

Forever I am changed by your love
"Behold you are a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come!" :)

In the presence of your Majesty
"Where two or more are gathered, there I am in their midst." :)

Here I am
"Remain in me and I will remain in you."

Humbled by the love that you give
"My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you.  I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes." 

Forgiven so that I can forgive
"We love because he first loved us." 

Here I stand
"Stand firm then."

Knowing that I'm your desire
"For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son." 

Sanctified by glory and fire
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

 
Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

"Know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."  Amen! :) 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment