Friday, November 29, 2013

Thoughts



That second one is especially true, the most kind people are the first to be mistreated.  Why is it that people are always nice to jerks, but then to people that are kind to them they treat badly?  It is a hard fact of life for sure. 

Paul says in a letter to a church, "If I love you more, will you love me less?"  For some reason, the more someone loves us, the less we love them.  The reason for this may be that we think we don't deserve that much love and so we don't respect them for loving us that much.  We then push them away because being loved more than we think we deserve can be scary. :(

Also the first one is very true, those who seem the strongest are often the most sensitive.  My own mom even had no idea that I had insecurities because I seem so strong.  But I have insecurities just like everyone else.  I worry if other girls are prettier than me or smarter etc.  I try to not focus on my insecurities though. :)

Also those who smile the most often do have the most pain.  They smile a lot because they want to brighten someone else's day so that their day won't feel like the person smiling's day does, as ironic as that is. 

Saying "help me" is for sure the hardest thing in the world for me to say.  It is very humbling to accept help from anyone.  "I'm sorry" also is often times hard for me.  "I love you" is pretty easy usually though. :) 

Interesting things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment