Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Great Awakening

Here is a genius poem written by my husband!  He is so awesome lol :)  God is good :)

A Third Great Awakening

light to the nations; I have chosen America to uphold my standards of biblical morality.

A light to the nations, and a refuge from tyrants; a safe haven for my children of Israel to flee.


A light to the nations; so many starving poor and countless foreign tongues I have sent to thee.

A light to the nations; but unless you repent, an example to the nations you will dreadfully be.


Chosen to give with generous hearts with charity and compassion in this land of the free.

Chosen to live your lives through my Spirit, and for a short time, through my eyes you would see.

America, if you believe you deserve to be the wealthiest nation, I fear you believe a lie.

For you America have dashed my heart into infinite pieces and now oceans of tears for you I cry.

Your judges allowed a bright young future to be taken from My hand.

And your judges allowed innocent blood to drench the land.


Not a church to up rise for the children's sake that they might learn of my ways.

Not a church to up rise for them in adulthood to convict them of there immoral craze.

America, once beautiful, so far away from me your heart has turned.


I fear that Satan's desires of destruction upon you can be so easily fulfilled and earned.


Arise good shepherds, let my Spirit of might echo from your tongues!

Arise good shepherds, let my boldness thunder from your lungs!

From sea to shinning sea, the truth My children shall proclaim.

From sea to shinning sea, my holy children shall tread the grain.


On her knees in repentant prayer, America shall be redeemed from her blemish and shame.

On her knees in repentant prayer, America shall be cleansed from every guilty stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment