Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bio Movies

I just watched the Aviator.   I love that movie.  It is probably the best movie about craziness and what it looks like when a genius goes crazy.  A Beautiful Mind is the second best regarding that.  :)

It makes me wonder if what happened to Howard Hughes was just mental, or if it was somewhat spiritual as well.  I typically always think schizophrenia is demon possession or oppression.  Seeing things that aren't there sounds like people seeing demons.  Hearing voices that aren't there sounds like hearing demons speaking to them. 

Could OCD also be a form of demonic oppression?  Who knows. 



Some bio movies I still want to see....Schindler's List, The Social Network, Gandhi, American Gangster, J. Edgar, The Fighter, Malcolm X, Shine....

Other great bio's I've seen, and some of the best movies I've ever seen ....the Pianist, Braveheart, Catch me if You Can, A Beautiful Mind, The Pursuit of Happyness, Hotel Rwanda, Cinderella Man, Ali, Finding Neverland, Public Enemies, The Messenger: Joan of Arc, Erin Brockovich, The Blind Side, Ray, Amadeus, The Great Debaters...



No comments:

Post a Comment