Friday, December 13, 2013

Doctors

My overall view on doctors:  I feel very much that doctors are anti-God and God is anti-doctors.

I have very little respect for doctors for various reasons.

As I have written about before, the guy I knew before my husband was essentially killed by his doctor, due to the doctor prescribing way too many drugs for him.  And every other person I have been close to is pretty much being slowly killed by their doctors. 

How?  Through multiple surgeries that only hurt the person more than help them.  Botox shots in my friend's neck to supposedly stop her seizures.  Medication that my brother was on for ADD that made him hooked on drugs for life.  Anti-anxiety meds my friends have been on that only make them essentially crazy.  Causing my mom to have clinical depression for life by having her hooked on anti-depressants for too long. 

For most that I have known, doctors have only made life harder for them.  Doctors have only made people I know more sick and unhealthy rather than helping them to actually be healthy.

Why do doctors do this?  Because they make a profit off of not only keeping you sick, but making you even more sick than you were before you came to them.  Think about it. 

I was pressured greatly by my current OBGYN to take the whooping cough vaccine.  I declined.  A lady at my church said she knew someone who got incredibly sick from that vaccine.  Praise God I was smart and didn't get it.  Case number one that proves that doctors don't really care about you.

Another example, a friend I know got a flu shot in her last pregnancy.  She then got the flu from the flu shot and her baby came out prematurely.  The flu shot caused her baby to be a primi, the very thing they say the flu shot will prevent.  So case number two showing they don't care and that they are liars.

On medication, my grandma had a seizure a few weeks ago.  The doctors put her on "anti-seizure" medication that makes her hallucinate and see all kinds of strange and scary things.  It sounds to me like they put her on acid.  Case number three showing doctors don't care and are actually just paid drug dealers. 

Recently a doctor tried to tell me that using a heat pack for my back when I pulled a muscle was not ok since I am pregnant.  Since when does a heat pack cause damage?  Case number four showing they don't care and doctors think they can control everything you do in life. 

Relating to anti-depressant medications.  These medication actually make the problem of clinical depression worse and a permanent condition rather than a temporary one.  The medications give you a synthetic dose of serotonin, something your body naturally produces when you exercise etc.  After a while of taking the synthetic serotonin, your body actually stops producing it, leaving you completely crippled and dependent on the medication for the rest of your life.

Does that sound like they are making people better, or worse?  Worse, I would say. 

May God give us all wisdom regarding everything having to do with the medical field.  Amen. 

"Be as wise as serpents but as innocent as doves."



No comments:

Post a Comment