Saturday, October 29, 2022

Deliverance

 I have always wanted to try delivering someone from demons, but I've always been scared of it. It could be said that recently I delivered my hubby from a spirit of alcoholism. I fasted and prayed for him for 2 days. After that he decided all on his own to quit drinking. Praise God! He has not had a drink since. God is so good! 😃👏🤗

There also was a young girl I babysat for awhile. Her eyes were very dark so I could tell she had a demon inside her. She was still a nice kid though, surprisingly. I prayed for her while she took a nap every day. A month later her eyes went from black to light blue. The demon had left. Praise God! 

When Jesus cast out demons he just said, "Demons come out!" Now people draw it out a bit, which seems unneeded. But it is hard to know what to say in that circumstance. If you want to see some deliverance services, look up Hungry Generation on YouTube. That might be one of the only churches in America where they do deliverance services. 

I went to a deliverance Bible study 8 years ago. The last class was a day long deliverance service. Some people coughed a lot if they had demons that came out. I admired the courage of those casting the demons out. I seemed to sense a spirit of fear in or on me. I do not think I was possessed with it, but it has harassed me most of my life. I was crying, so a lady came over and asked me if I was saved. I was thinking, "Of course I am. Don't I look like I am saved?" ☺ She prayed for me regarding fear. My battle with fear got better after that day. 

The main spirits people have in them, or harassing them from the outside, are a spirit of fear or a spirit of heaviness. These cause anxiety and depression. 

I will pray for you, "In the name of Jesus, evil spirit of fear or spirit of heaviness come out, or away, from this person. I declare you have no right to be around them anymore. They are one of God's children. Leave them alone. Go away from them forever. In Jesus' name amen!" 

Now you are free. So act free. Believe you are free. Then you will actually be free.

"As a man thinks, so is he." 

"According to your faith, it will be done to you."

 "He who the son sets free is free indeed." 

"God did not give you a spirit of fear, but instead a spirit of love, power! and a sound mind." 😁

"He will replace your spirit of heaviness with a cloak of praise." 

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." 

"Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you."

"The truth will set you free!!!!" 🤗

"Perfect love casts out all fear." 

May God bless you and may he keep you free of demons. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment