Tuesday, October 11, 2022

New Church Family

 I had the best night of my life at church tonight. Well it was one of the best nights of my life. My lover and I went to Celebrate Recovery. I used to go to this same Celebrate Recovery 8 years ago. 3 of the leaders are Still running it. Amazing! The worship leader is the same guy. A lady who cooks the dinners is still cooking for all of us. And a pastor who runs the program is still the same. That was so encouraging to see them still working for the Lord and serving that group! It has grown so much. When I went before we only had like 15 people going. Now there are about 70. So cool! Praise God. I always wondered why it wasn't a packed room like it was tonight. Everyone needs to recover from something. We all have a struggle we need to work through. I am now going to heal from all my exes and the crazy mental hell they put me through. 

You may have a church near you that has a Celebrate Recovery night. Look into it. It will make your life go much better. First there is a church service, and then we all eat dinner and then there are small groups. If you have the chance to go, check it out. It could flip your life 180. 

May God bless you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment