Monday, October 24, 2022

Jesus Packets

 I started making my Jesus packets in October of 2013. Can't believe that was almost 10 years ago. 😃 My oldest daughter was 9 months old. My ex was working 70 hours a week. I was bored and needed a worthwhile hobby. Missions has always been my number one goal. Saving the lost. Shinning God's light in this dark world. I was listening to Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen sermons almost non stop. They inspired me to reach the lost, to encourage others. The only way to do that as a stay at home mom was to make my Jesus packets. I made bracelets with a cross on them or a phrase like "God cares." I put lots of candy, the bracelet and a Bible tract in a little present that I wrapped up. Eventually I ordered goody bags because the assembly went quicker. I delivered them next to cars and at apartment complexes. Now I leave them in stores on shelves and hope the managers won't be annoyed. 😁 I always think maybe they really could save a person. You never know what simple act might make a huge difference in the world. 

I got the idea because I figured a Bible tract alone probably won't work. People don't care to read much these days. Art speaks to the heart. 

If you are an artist too, how can you use your creativity to reach the lost world? I'm sure you can think of something. 

God bless. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment