Monday, October 24, 2022

Regrets

 I regret marrying my ex husband. I could tell he was crazy when I met him. 

I regret finishing college. I wanted to quit freshman year but my mom wouldn't let me. Maybe because she wished she would have never gotten married and she wanted me to support myself my entire life. But that would have been a sad life. 

I regret not marrying Stephen when I was 19. I think my entire life might have gone way better. 

I will never regret having my two daughters. They were the Only happy and sunny things in my entire life. 

I regret most of my past bf's. They all ended on a very sad note, and they were all so selfish. 

I regret ever meeting or trusting my step dad. If a man was formerly accused by Anyone of molesting children, believe them. I wish he never would have entered my life. 

I regret not calling my brother more throughout my life. He and I are almost like twins because we are so similar. I wish I would have kept in touch with him more. 

I regret not saving more money and spending so much on fast food. I should have made sandwiches for lunch. 

I regret quitting working on the cruise ship. That was a very fun job. I should have stuck with it for like 5 years. 

I regret yelling at my girls. It is frustrating to be a mom at times but they didn't deserve that. I can only hope every person caring for them now is super nice to them. 

I regret every time I got back with my ex Eric. I should have gotten my own apartment and supported myself for awhile. He had tons of issues. 

I regret buying the car that I have. It has stressed me out a lot for a long time. 

I regret selling my first car. I loved that car so much. I had it for 12 years and it was still in perfect shape. 

I regret ever trying to own a dog. They are the most annoying animals ever. 

I regret working at Papa John's for so long. I should have worked in a restaurant or anywhere but there. It was non stop crazy....but it helped me forget my divorce so that was good. 

I regret loosing touch with Faith and Crystal, my two best friends for a long time. I hope they are doing well. 

I regret buying the only house I tried to buy. The back yard seriously sucked. We should have bought the house in Manor with the perfect back yard. 

I regret yelling at my ex husband when he was loosing his mind. I was trying to alert him to pull himself together, but that was probably the worst way to go about it. But I was so frustrated. I didn't know how to help him At All. All my perfect grades in school didn't help me then. 😣😢

I regret ever staying in touch with my dad. I wish after age 6 when he molested me I could have never talked to him again. All he did was stress me out and try to corrupt me in many ways. 

I regret not calling my 3 grand parents more. They were the best grand parents a girl could have and now they are all gone. 😣

I regret not going swimming more. I love swimming so much. 😃

I regret never settling down in a beach city but hopefully someday I can. 







No comments:

Post a Comment