Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Moral Inventory

 In Celebrate Recovery they want us all to say a moral inventory. Confess about all the people we have hurt. Here are my confessions...

A few times I have sent many angry texts to my mom saying how mad I was that she married my dad.

I yelled at my daughters a few times. All parents yell at their kids but still it felt wrong to me and I felt bad. 

I shopped way to much on Amazon when I was with my ex husband. I basically bought anything I wanted because he made plenty of extra money. All our bills got paid on time so it seemed ok. But it made my ex mad so it was wrong. He wanted me to ask him before I bought anything, but I didn't like the idea of doing that so I didn't do it. 

I got an apartment with my brother but then ditched him after a month. I met a great guy and chose to live with him but it frustrated my brother quite a bit. 

And those are all the bad things I have done that hurt people. Hopefully I will never do things like that again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment