Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Ghost Stories

 I have never seen or heard a ghost. Thank you Jesus! But I have heard several stories of people who have. 

At my last Papa John's a ghost would turn the sink water on at times, just at random. At another pizza store a ghost came in after closing a lot and made big messes. 

A friend said she saw a black hooded figure walk down her hallway. 

A lady I used to babysit for said that at night lights would randomly turn on in her house. She could smell fire at times, but there was no fire. It was a totally new house, but her aunt was a witch. I told her about a class I was taking at church on evil spirits. 

An ex said he heard ghost kids play in his hallway a lot. 😳

Another ex was visited by a ghost almost every night. He said he could hear it pace up and down the hallway from 2 to 4am. I was living in that house then. Praise God I never heard it. I think it was an ex he had who was a witch. The spirit would walk around his room and stand over his bed. The poor guy. I don't know how he could sleep at all. 😢 

My theory is that spirits attach to people for reasons such as revenge, if they were mistreated. I don't totally understand how evil spirits or ghosts appear. I just know they do. If you want God to protect you, read the Bible more. 

Also hang a cross in every room of your house. They just might protect you and your family better. 😉

God bless :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment