Friday, October 14, 2022

Presents from God

 I make little presents now as my own outreach idea. I put glitter stickers on cardstock of inspirational words like, "God is Love," or "Close the Door to Satan." I fold that up and put a bracelet and candy inside. Then I tape it on the sides. On the outside I write "To: You  From: God" And "Watch Joyce Meyer on YouTube." 

When I go shopping I leave them on the shelves of any store I shop in. It is fun. :)

If you are wanting a way to serve God with your family, or just something to keep yourself entertained, consider doing that too. You never know what positive effect it might have. It could stop people from suicide or domestic abuse or living a bad life. God will guide you. Ask him to give you more creative ideas to reach out to our broken world. The more you bless others, the more blessed you will get. 

Jesus loves you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment