Saturday, October 22, 2022

Reach the Lost

 There are not too many ways to get to lost people. You can work at a job and try to save all your co workers. Eventually you will annoy everyone and need to quit. This is a common theme in my life. ๐Ÿ˜ข You can invite random people to a church, but what if they hate church? You can post Bible verses on social media. God said his word will not return void. It has helped me in my walk with God when people post verses on Twitter. I always think, "Yay thank you for the reminder." ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You can try door to door evangelism. I give you lots of congrats if you do that. I never have actually. I don't have the guts to. I have dropped my Christian Jesus packets in front of possibly 3,000 doors. That required a bit of courage. But I never knocked. Probably because I hate when people knock on my door so I don't want to annoy other people that way. 

The best way to be a witness is to not be afraid to do things God tells you to do. In Acts the disciples always prayed for boldness. It is not natural for us to be bold about our Christianity. There is actually lots of opposition from witches these days. Listening to John Ramirez on YouTube made me a tad more afraid to witness. He used to be a male witch. The more you spread God's word, the more people who do witch craft might try to stop you or ruin your life. You have to decide, at some point, that this world is nothing compared to preserving your place in heaven. Can your salvation be lost? I'm not sure but Paul said "work out your salvation with fear and trembling." No person is worth stopping you from living for God and fulfilling his calling. "Go into all the world and make disciples of all people." 

How many disciples have you helped to grow? If you say zero, go find some. ๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment