Sunday, October 23, 2022

Repeat

 When I was single before I met my ex husband I was praying for another Roger. I wanted a man I could be just as in love with as Roger, and I was with my ex for the most part. They were both great guys but with a bit of a crazy side. Roger worked as a prison guard and loved to drink. My ex actually liked crazy people and loved to get "high in the Holy Spirit." 

This last time I was single I was praying for another Bryan. I wanted a man I felt totally calm and comfortable around like I did with him, and I found him. :) Again we like the same foods, the same movies. We both like going to church. We both want kids. We are stable and normal. We just want a simple and easy life after all the drama of our pasts. 

As I was driving to this city I kept telling God, "I just want a normal life." I finally have it. 

I don't think I would ever want a repeat Eric. That was the hardest relationship ever. But I can only hope I helped him in some way. 

And soon I will repeat raising children. I hope it will go better this time. I hope I will hold my future baby more and give her more attention. It is always nice to get a second chance. This is my second chance. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

What do you wish you could repeat? You can if you just believe you can. Start praying for it. ๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment