Monday, October 17, 2022

Homosexuality

 Is it a sin? Yes. But "judge not lest you be judged." We all sin. We all do wrong things. Homosexuality is not worse then other sins. Also God can heal anyone of anything. 

If you are gay or used to be gay, I understand, at least somewhat. If I didn't care what the Bible says I possibly could have turned gay too. I was sexually molested. I hated men and how sex driven men are for a while. But God renewed my belief that men can be good. Just because one hurt me, or a few, not all men will. 

It is ok to be tempted to be gay. When it is a sin is when you live it out. The temptation itself is not a sin. Don't let Satan tell you that you are already guilty so you might as well do gay acts. You are only guilty if you physically have gay sex. 

But God can forgive you and help you no matter how bad your struggle is. "All things are possible to those who believe." "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." You can be renewed and changed if you want to be. 

Jesus cares for you. 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment