Friday, October 7, 2022

The Movie Elysium

I finally saw this movie. It was awesome! The main thing that caught my interest in this movie were the healing beds. Anyone could lay on a cat scan looking bed and be cured of any illness they had. It made me wonder if those currently exist in the way upper class life. I think they wish it was that simple. That it was simply a medical apparatus that could heal them. In real life most of the insanely wealthy people consult a shaman or a witch doctor to heal them. I am sure they have more sophisticated names then that. 

In Mathew 24 Jesus said that at the end of the world, "False christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect."

Watch out for anyone who claims They can heal others. This can get hard to figure out, because there is a spiritual gift of healing listed in 1st Corinthians. I have always wanted this gift very much. With people who have that gift, everyone knows that God is the one doing the healing because the person is humble and gives God all the glory. When it comes to witches and black magic, it seems to be the person that is doing the healing, but it is through Satan's power. 

There was a "healer" named Todd Bentley. So many people thought he was sent from God. He actually was just a modern day witch doctor. There have been countless "faith healers" who are either con artists or they have genuine power to heal, but it is black magic. 

Be on your guard of any human being who claims they can or will heal you. Test the spirits. Check your gut. If it feels shady, don't trust them. 

When we pray for a healing, why doesn't God heal us more often? To teach us a lesson. Maybe we strayed from him in some way, and he can use our pain to cause us to fall on our knees humbly before him again. I have asked God many times why he allows my horrible headaches to go on. He says, "I'm sorry. But all people have pain. You will get through this, and I will help you to have the strength to endure it." 

As Justin Bieber wrote, "I need you to hold on. Heaven is a place not to far away. Take my hand and hold on." 

Our pain reminds us how much we need God and each other. Reach out to others when you are hurting. They can help you, and in some way you can help them too. 

May God bless you and heal you! 😀💖🌟



No comments:

Post a Comment