Thursday, March 16, 2023

Ask God for Big Things

I heard a great sermon yesterday by Jentezen Franklin. He is the best pastor in America, in my opinion. He said we need to ask God for big things. 

Here is my big thing. Well I have two. One, that I will never have heartburn again, and I am trying to eat more healthy so that will happen for me. 

Also I want to interview on a show. I am hoping someday to either be interviewed by Joe Rogan, Jay Shetty or Joni Lamb. They are three very well known talk show hosts. I am hoping they will check out my 30 books on Amazon and ask me questions about them. It would be great to accomplish that, just having one interview. Then I could have more book sales and become more well known. Maybe that could enable me to be an officially published author instead of just a self-published author. 

That is the big thing I am asking God for now. 

What big thing do you want from God? 


No comments:

Post a Comment