Saturday, March 18, 2023

Pregnancy

We never think of how much work 

Our mother had to endure to bring us into this world

The pain, the difficulty getting out of bed 

It is not fun being pregnant at all

That is most likely why lots of women prefer to go through it once

Once the baby comes, the world is total sunshine

But the waiting time is very hard

You never know when to eat or how much

It is very hard to eat when you have no desire to

But you know you have to 

Why would any woman want to be pregnant more than once?

In my former marriage, I think things would have worked out if I only had one child

One is good enough

I asked my nurse in my first delivery, 

"Why would any woman do that more than once?" 

She said, "You forget." 

Nope, you don't, but you do remember the beauty of a new baby

I had tons of nightmares after my first two deliveries about labor

And now it is one month away for me again

May God help me

I know in the long run it will be worth it






No comments:

Post a Comment