Friday, March 3, 2023

Make Your Own Heaven

 You never know what kind of life you can have until you have it. If you want your dream to come true, make it happen. Don't be lazy. You are in charge of your own happiness. So often we just sit around waiting for someone else to come make us happy. That almost never works. Then you spend most of your life waiting and doing nothing. Find your own happiness. Figure out what would make you happy and pursue that vision. 

I had a wonderful life 4 years ago. I had two beautiful girls and a beautiful house. I hope to have all that again. It is a dream that I hold in my heart. It is sad that I lost it all, but things can always happen again. You can always find your own heaven again. 

My current dream is to have a beach house still and either one or two girls again. I want to have the blow up pools in the backyard again and the fun on scooters and bikes. I want to have the fun with kittens and my girls again. 

It is good to remember the dream when you suffer. I keep having terrible heartburn, but no pain, no gain right? If you want your dream to happen, you might have to suffer for it. Anything worth doing is hard. You can't expect to get heaven until you first suffer. Like Jesus is now glorified in heaven, but first he had to die on the cross. We all have to die on a cross in some way before our dream will come true. 

It could be said the more you suffer, the greater your reward will be. "Whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."


No comments:

Post a Comment