Sunday, March 12, 2023

Second Chances

 It is great to get second chances, but they are also sad. I hate that I am having to start all over again from square one. When I think back to what went wrong, it wasn't just one thing. The break up of my former family was everyone's fault. 

My step-dad should have been appropriate with my girls, but he was too much of an idiot to know what is normal. My mom was not always nice to my girls, and that really annoyed me a lot. I spent too much time and money on Amazon. My ex-husband didn't want to work anymore once he imagined people were following him in cars literally everywhere he went. He couldn't say goodbye to his toxic friends, which messed up our relationship the most. My ex-mother in law was happy to take care of my 3 favorite people, which quickly cut me out of the picture. 

Families just fall apart, and there isn't much to be done about it. Paul said, "Those who marry will face many troubles in this life." Not much does last forever in our modern world. It is best to expect that rather than think things will last forever. Then you won't be shocked when things don't work. Never get too prideful and think you will never lose those closest to you. You never know when the fire will start and your whole world will burn up. You have to be mentally ready for anything. 

When your world goes into a fire, try to re-create yourself. Do you want something different than what you had before? Figure out what could be better and make it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment