Sunday, March 5, 2023

Chuck Smith

 Pastor Chuck Smith started a movement in Orange Country, CA in the 70's. They called it the Jesus Movement. The movie out now called Jesus Revolution is about It. Go see it. :) 

The movement involved hundreds of young hippies getting saved. I just saw his interview with Greg Laurie. It must have been done only months before he died. He looked like the happiest person I've ever seen. He somewhat reminded me of my grandma. 

My dad's mom was Catholic and went to Catholic mass every morning at 7am. I was always amazed that she did that every single day. Catholics know how to take religion seriously. I believe she is for sure in heaven now. Some believe Catholics aren't saved, but I do. 

Maybe someday I can be like Chuck Smith, despite me being female. Usually women don't start churches, but it could happen. I could start one church that leads to many churches like he did. πŸ™‚☺πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ˜



No comments:

Post a Comment