Friday, March 10, 2023

Drink More Water

 If you want to feel better and stay healthy, drink more water. God told me if everyone drank as much water as I do, the entire world would almost never get sick. I drink over a gallon of water a day. Luckily my bf is willing to get me more cases of water anytime I need it. He is so great! 

My excessive water intake all started when I went to Mexico for a missions trip at age 17. They told us to drink water all day so we wouldn't get dehydrated. From that point on, I drank a ton more. I took water with me every place I went. My water bottle was my constant little best friend. :)

It is great to think of water as your best friend. It is our most important need besides sleep. Drink more water each day. If you need to go to the bathroom more, oh well. At least you will become more healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment