Saturday, March 4, 2023

Heartburn

 I was having horrible heartburn. I finally found the ultimate cure. Tums almost never fully works. This is what helps a lot. I put an icy hot patch made my Salonpas on my chest where I think the muscle is that dictates if stomach acid can come up. It worked! I will also start drinking only tea instead of regular or decaf coffee. The best teas for heartburn are ginger and chamomile. 

The most important way to prevent heartburn is to keep your stress low, sleep more and eat very healthy. It isn't easy to eat healthy the entire day but it's possible. 

I started having more issues after eating some brownies and possibly too many peanut mm's. 

It is ideal to eat mainly fruit and veggies all day and drink only water, milk and decaf tea. I have always known that. It is just a matter of doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment