Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Word to Men

Here are my thoughts on what God would want to say to all the men out there.  I hope this encourages you. :)

You have what it takes.  You can be all that you are hoping to be.  Just ask me for help and I will help you become everything you dreamed of. 

You can have self-control.  Don't let Satan tell you that you can't.  You can do all things through me who strengthens you. 

You are confident.  You are well able.  You can succeed in life. 

There is nothing wrong with you.  Society or family or doctors may have tried to tell you there was something wrong with you, but there isn't.  I made you perfectly.  You are made in my image and to me you are good. 

You can overcome your past.  No matter what happened to you or where you have been, you can start a new day from now on.  You can be a new creation in me.  The old has gone, the new has come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment