Thursday, October 1, 2015

YouTube Sermons

I have a lot of free time, since I'm a stay at home mom of one so far.  We will be having another in a couple weeks though.  So I watch a lot of YouTube sermons.  My favorite people to listen to are Rick Warren, Brian Houston, Joyce Meyer, Francis Chan, Joel Osteen, Mark Driscoll, and sometimes Joseph Prince.  They all have tons of sermons on YouTube so that is nice. :)  If you have lots of free time too, check out their sermons.  If you have a Roku device on your TV this can be easier. 

Depending on what personality type you are, you might enjoying listening to a certain teacher.  As far as I can tell, I would say Rick Warren, Brian Houston, and Francis Chan are sanguines.  I am a sanguine so those are my favorite three to listen to. :)  I would say Joyce Meyer and Mark Driscoll are cholerics.  Joel Osteen is most likely a phlegmatic.  And I think Joseph Prince is a melancholic, or he might be a sanguine as well. 

This is a good read on the 4 basic temperaments.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_temperaments

And here is one of my favorite sermons by Rick Warren.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sbByocM8Xo

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment