Sunday, October 25, 2015

I love 90's Music!



I think the 90's was the most intelligent era for music.  It just seems that the lyrics are more deep than any other era of music.  Like the songs by Alanis Morsette for example, Matchbox 20, Third Eye Blind. :)  Great music!

It's almost therapeutic for me to listen to the 90's station on our cable, because it takes me back to my junior high years.  I was greatly influence by music then and I think hearing the music again makes me realize why I did some of the things I did or thought the things I thought, about the world, life, love etc.  That was a very powerful time in my life.  Well in most people's lives, the junior high years are the formative years, the coming of age years. 

Anyways, I love 90's music.  It's so fun to hear songs that you haven't heard for like 20 years.  Ah, I'm so old lol :)

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment