Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bugs and Bleach


So we had some crazy bug issue for a VERY long 4 months or so awhile back. They seemed to come in from outside, like whenever I had any windows open they would flood in through the screens I was guessing.

I had and still have no idea what the bug was cuz I couldn't see it. I could feel them big time though! Mainly just when I laid down to go to sleep. So whatever it was, they loved blankets and sheets. I would wash the sheets and they seemed to get on t...hem just hours later from the air or who knows where they were hiding. They were NOT bed bugs. Bed bugs you can see. These little demon bugs were invisible or too small to see. lol And demons they certainly seemed to be because they poked and tormented me for a very long time.

Anyways, I think what fixed it finally was one, the weather getting colder, praise God! And me spraying bleach water allllll over all the time; on any carpet or rugs, the mattresses etc. Bleach really does kill every evil thing yay! Of course it's best to spray a room down, turn a fan on and shut the door. Try to not get yourself high on bleach lol cuz you can.

So if you have any kind of bug issue, seriously FORGET all the retarded bug sprays that really don't work anyways. Just spray bleach water all over. woot! yay for bleach!

On a spiritual note: I asked God why he was letting us be tortured by the tiny bugs the way he was.  Even my daughter Serenity got bug bites sometimes; little red bumps all over her body that drove me nuts!  I told God if I was suicidal that would make me want to kill myself.  Good thing I'm not and I love being alive.  But the answer I felt that I heard back from God was, "So that you will grow in wisdom."  So now I have more wisdom on bug killing!  That's good I guess. lol  Hope this can help a lot of you out there if you have bug issues.  This too shall pass.  Just hang in there.  And KEEP CLEANING! lol :) 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment