Friday, October 23, 2015

Pain in the Neck

If you have lots of shoulder pain and neck pain like me try this: scrunch your shoulder up and tighten them.  Like raise your shoulders up to your ears and tense up.  Hold this for about 10 seconds.  Then release and relax.  You will feel much better instantly. lol  Repeat as necessary. :)

I remember doing this after my last labor and delivery and it helped with the tension in my neck a lot.  No one told me about it; it was just something I randomly thought to do.  Perhaps God told me to do it.  Praise God for the Holy Spirit who leads us into wisdom on all things amen! 

This technique helps a lot if your neck muscles have been stressed and strained recently in any way.  Also of course ice packs and heat packs help too.  And really hot baths with menthol Epsom salts works wonders for sore muscles. :)  Hotter baths might be hard to get used to at first, but take the heat like medicine. lol :)

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment