Tuesday, October 27, 2015

On Spouses Sleeping Separately

 
So my hubby Ben and I sleep separately in separate rooms. We have pretty much all along after the first 6 months of marriage. After the honeymoon phase and glow wore off, and it does for everyone, I was like "Ah I need to sleep alone like I did when I was single!" It's very freeing actually. He snores, I snore. Who says married couples have to sleep in the same bed? You don't, and if you are married and can't sleep cuz your spouse snores, just sleep in separate rooms and separate beds. God will not be mad at you lol and hopefully your spouse won't either. You gotta get good sleep for sure! Or else you are MIA for everything else in life, work or kids. You can find other time and other ways to do "the marital thing." Don't have to sleep in the same bed to do that. lol
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment