Friday, October 23, 2015

Grandparents

Here why we should probably let my grandparents live with us and care for them....

1 Timothy 5:4, "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."

That's a pretty intense verse lol but yes amen. They should be repaid for all they have done! Yep!

The estimated time that I feel God telling me is that my grandma has 6 months left to live and my grandpa has 2 to 3 years.  It's just an impression that I have.  Not that I heard some audible voice lol.  It's just a sense that I have in my gut, so to speak.

I would love it so much if my grandpa could kind of mentor my hubby.  He is the most godly man ever!  He might as well have been Billy Graham cause that's how I see him lol :)  Go grandpa!

I have a very strong sense that the reason we got approved within ONE DAY for the mobile home and everything is working out so easily is SO THAT I can have a place to care for my grandparents.  It's the least I can do, with all they have done for me over the years.  And all they did for my mom, giving her money when she was a single mom many times etc.  They have done so much for us for sure.

I'm thinking they can have the master bedroom.  We can get them a TV.  My grandma is bed ridden so I would have to bring her food.  My grandpa can walk around though so he could always bring her food too. :)  hm...

It would be interesting for sure.  I wouldn't be bored like ever. lol  I could hear more of their wonderful stories about their awesome lives.  I might even write my grandma's book.  She has been saying for years that I would write the book about her life someday, so maybe I would.  Her story needs to be told I think.  I could just self publish the book like I did my other ones.  Would it sell?  Who knows.  But at least I can make her dream come true of having a book about her life stories.

May God give us all wisdom on what to do on this and when to do things.  Amen.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment