Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The 3 Worst Things About Labor

 
The three things I was dreading most about my delivery was the pelvic exam, where they check how dialated you are, which still beyond sucked but oh well. lol
Secondly I dreaded getting my IV in, but it wasn't too bad this time, praise God!
And lastly I dreaded getting the stitches after delivery. Last time that was by far the worst part because the doctor went too quickly and didn't fully deaden the area first. I was pretty mad about that and I literally felt every stitch he did. It was completely insane really. :( But the doctor this time did a much better job and was much nicer! woot!
So the pelvic exam part still sucked but the rest of it really wasn't too bad. The contractions were much more bearable with my mom or hubby laying on my legs to keep them calm.
The nurses had to draw my blood a bit but it wasn't too bad. I have the MOST invisible veins in the world it would seem but all went well. :) My nurses were all very competent and nice. I felt well cared for overall.
The meals were great and all the hospital staff made sure I was very comfortable at all times.
Praise God for all of them and may God bless them all for taking such GOOD care of me! Amen! :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment