Thursday, October 22, 2015

I Found a Miracle Worker



I went to a chiropractor today that I saw a few weeks ago.  The last time he like seriously fixed my lower back in just one session!  This time he literally fixed my neck it seems in one session!  This guy is amazing!  If you live in Odessa or Midland check him out.  It's called Soft Touch Chiropractic and it's right by Midland hospital on Illinois and L st.  Amazing guy with seriously miracle powers or something! lol

Tomorrow I'm going to see him about my jaw.  Please pray that he can figure out how to fix it without it being too painful. lol I wouldn't trust many people to pop my jaw back into place but I trust him.  It's been out of alignment for my whole life it seems.  Like my jaw pops anytime I open my mouth. :(

All this messed up body stuff is because I fell on my face when I was about 8 or so.  My brother and I were riding bikes on a storm drain that looked like a half pipe, yes I was a serious dare devil, and I fell off my bike and onto my face lol.  It was really, really bad.  I had to get stitches in my gums. 

Ever since then I think my neck and jaw have been messed up.  I literally can't sleep on my left side because my jaw hurts too much.  It's very sad. :(  My neck hurts so bad some days I would stick a needle in it just to make the pain go away!  It's horrible.  I know what Paul meant by a thorn in the flesh very much!  I feel like there is a giant thorn in my neck about half the days of my life!

And my lower back was always bad and has always hurt.  Just standing to do dishes has always been really, really painful. 

I played basketball from 4th grade up through college like intramural, so it's very possible that messed up my body in ways too. 

Anyways, I pray and hope he can do a miracle on my jaw tomorrow.  Please pray for me on that, whoever you are reading this.  Thank you!  :)  May God bless you! And if you live by here, seriously come see this guy.  It will change your life! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment