Monday, October 19, 2015

I LOVE MY MOM!

My Mom is Great!

I was thinking today about how totally amazing my mom is!  My hubby's mom is pretty amazing and wonderful too!  PRAISE GOD for both of them! :)

But I've always had some anger at my mom over mistakes she made when raising me, times when she lost her temper, but I'm pretty sure every kid has a little anger at their parents over something. :(
But overall she was pretty stellar!  yay for my mom! 

I was thinking about how holy and sanctified my high school felt actually.  It wasn't a private school; it was public.  But I think it felt sanctified because my mom and my friend's mom would literally pray every Saturday at our campus, like over the campus, for an hour or two!  Pretty totally amazing I think!  I admire so much her commitment and dedication to that and to trying to ensure that I had the best school experience possible through her prayers!

The power of a praying mom truly is amazing!

Here is why I think her prayers really did something: 

At my high school there were never any big drug issues, never any big violence issues.  No reports of anyone bringing any weapons to school at all.  Most kids were staying pure and not sleeping around.

The teachers were totally amazing and they were all super inspiring and kind!  At least the ones I had. :) That was partly why I've always wanted to become a high school teacher too so I can be as awesome as they were lol  Especially Mr. Woods was super awesome!  Maybe someday. :)

All the kids at Tustin High were smart pretty much and really seemed to care about their education. 
It was just a totally amazing and wonderful high school!  And it was possibly all thanks to my mom's prayers lol that is so cool really!

I hope I can be as much of an awesome mom as my mom was as my little daughters grow up!  Yes she made mistakes but all parents do of course. 

I love my mom so much and I'm so so so lucky to have her for a mom! Praise God for her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment